Friday, August 14, 2009

Grab That Branch

I'm fully aware of how many projects we keep promising to deliver. Let me assure you that progress is exactly what we expected at this point. We do, however, expect a slowdown these next few weeks with all of us heading back to our respective colleges. With that in mind, I just wanted to let everyone know that Sean and I, along with our good friend Brian, have been tossing around some ideas regarding possibly launching something that we could produce easily while in school and possibly provide episodic content for. Generally, we have considered creating some type of weekly review for a variety of media such as video games and movies. We have decided to review only things that haven't been tapped by the main online market yet (for example, we don't plan on covering things that have been reviewed by AVGN, The Nostalgia Critic, Spoony, etc.). We already have some very original ideas for content as well as format. We're pretty excited about it so i thought I would share some of our preliminary thoughts on here. We'll definitely provide more details as they come. Also, I'm fairly certain that I'm going to start doing some written video game reviews, so keep an eye out for that.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment